Sunday 10 January 2010

Grape, Mozzarella & Tarragon

A long lost favorite that I just came across in my endless piles of notes and recipes. I cannot remember where I got the idea for this, but will take full credit for the combo. Not really a mid-winter dish but want to include here before I forget. This dish somehow doesn't taste right unless you use maldon or some kind of crystal-like, coarser sea salt.

best quality buffalo mozzarella
green seedless grapes
EVOO
lime
maldon sea salt
tarragon
  1. rip mozzarella up into pieces and scatter over platter
  2. cut grapes in half and scatter over mozzarella (put as much as you like)
  3. tear tarragon and scatter over mozzarella and grapes
  4. drizzle EVOO and squeeze juice of lime over whole lot
  5. season with salt

No comments:

Post a Comment